Important Information About How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
myCUmortgage is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wright-Patt Credit Union ("WPCU'). Your personal information and identity protection is very important to us. This includes how we collect, use and safeguard your personal financial information. We are required by law to provide this notice, and we gladly do so.
Ownership of Your Personal Information
We Will Not Share Your Personal Information With Anyone Unless/Except:
- To effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request and authorize.
- You specifically authorize us to share your information.
- To prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability.
- To protect the integrity and security of your records.
- To the extent specifically permitted or required under the Right to Financial Privacy Act.
- To a Consumer reporting agency in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- To comply with federal, state, or local laws, rules, regulations, and other applicable legal requirements.
- In order to best serve your financial needs, we may share information with WPCU or other affiliates of WPCU or myCUmortgage.
- In situations where we have entered into agreements with other companies to perform mailing and distribution services. In these situations, we require the companies to treat and maintain the privacy of your information to at least the same extent and with the same degree of diligence and careful attention that is required by us.
How We Collect Information From You:
There are several ways we collect non-public information about you:
- Applications or other forms for services you request from us;
- Transactions with us or others;
- Consumer reporting agency; and
- When you use our website.
- Since you look to us for financial services, we must collect this information, put it to use, and share it with certain other entities in order to fulfill the services you’ve asked us to provide. You can be certain this information will be held in the strictest possible confidence and not be shared except in the circumstances listed in “Ownership of Your Personal Information."
Our Security Measures
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who have specific business purpose for using it. Our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining confidentiality and customer privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard your non-public personal information.
"Opt Out" Provision
As part of our commitment to your confidentiality, we will not release your personal information to third party marketing partners. However, we may periodically wish to inform you of select products and services. If you prefer not to receive information from us in regard to products and/or services available to you through us, please call (937) 912-7680 or (800) 762-0047, extension 7680, to “opt out” of these mailings.